Do you recognize this?
You, your team members, your team are coached and trained. The training was successful, everybody knows what to do and for a while it goes very well. But then after a few days, weeks, the results are gone. What happened!
From the outside in
The traditional way to look at coaching and leadership is as an individual effort and capability. The focus becomes about the achievements of one person:
- The leader, that team member, the team itself has been coached or trained and with that the problem should be solved.
- One often imagine, for example, that simple having a clear purpose, intention, goal or mission, will be enough.
- Leaders often believe that if only they can develop sufficient self awareness to access their natural strengths, work on their blind spots and self manage, they may be able to surmount any challenge the organisation throws at them.
But often this is not enough. The real challenges in organizations, are not in the individual issues or the people – but in the whole. The truth is that not one person, leader or member, can fix things on his or her own.
What would you say if I tell you this can be solved with a systemic perspective?
“They say that change won’t happen unless it’s driven by and supported from the top. In fact, change won’t happen if the system doesn’t require it for its own health of survival. “
– John Whittington
A systemic perspective
A systemic perspective goes beyond the spoken words. This way, whatever is going on beneath the surface -often times tangible but not nameable- becomes available, guiding you effectively to a correct and sustainable solution.
Systemic leadership changes everything. Once you get into the habit of taking a systemic perspective, you observe leadership through new eyes.
As a leader you will have a wider perspective, understanding the whole, not just the parts. You will understand the connections within the team- and organisation system. Unseen psychological and energetic ties will be revealed, illuminating an alternative approach offering a fresh clarity across complex organizational processes.
A deeper understanding of your role as a leader within your team and organization, knowing by head and heart what is really going on and how to influence with the right interventions for a sustainable result.
You see how the organisation’s leadership can be enabled to flourish. A door opens to lasting improvement and making the organisation better led.
Which of the following resonates with you?
- You would like to lead your team with less stress and more sustainable success.
- You are an experienced leader and ready for the next step in developing your leadership skills.
- You are looking for a deeper understanding of your role as a leader within your team and organization, attracted to learn what is really going on and how to influence with the right interventions for a sustainable result.
- You are a natural leader. To be able to explain and expand this talent you would like to know why you do what you do and why it works so good for you, your team and organisation.
In that case this leadership program is for you:
Systemic Leadership Program: ‘Leading from within‘
This Systemic Leadership program is designed to gain a deeper understanding of your role as a leader within your team and organization, knowing what is really going on and how to influence with the right interventions for a sustainable result.
This program contains 10 modules, divided in 4 chapters and is a practical combination of personal and professional coaching, counseling, training, mentoring, assignments, back up when needed, room for extra personal or professional related topic and a follow up for sustainable results.
is the boss (you or the system)
Because everything starts with you…
2. How to influence for sustainable
Systemic leadership in theory and practice
3. Tools for Strategies
Everything you need to influence for sustainable results
4. Closing the Gap
‘Follow up’ and ‘Back up’ for sustainable results. Closing the gap with whatever comes to the ‘systemic table’.
For who: Team leaders, Managers, CEO’s, Company Owners, Executives.
Duration: 12 months
In group setting possible: max 4 participants ( some parts will still be covered in a private setting)
Are you interested and would you like to know more?
Book your pre- meeting today.
Who is Karen van Hout?
Karen van Hout (Systemic Coach, Counsellor and Trainer) is the founder of OF WOOD Sarls. She is an Academic certified coach, counsellor and trainer with experience in operational, therapeutic, coaching and managerial roles in healthcare and the financial sector. She works with Growing companies, Rising Female Professionals and their Teams.
The Systemic Approach
Our unique systemic approach is focused, effective and solution-oriented. It takes relatively little time to achieve the desired results and perceived as very enjoyable. Systemic Work means Learning through Experience, discovering what lies beneath the question. This way, whatever is going on beneath the surface -often times tangible but not nameable- becomes available, bringing the solution quickly within reach in a sustainable way.
Tell me, and I will forget.
Show me, and I may remember.
Involve me, and I will understand.